[TYPO3-dev] GIT startup

Andrea Schmuttermair abo at schmutt.de
Sun Dec 18 22:19:59 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

thanks a lot, now I have the complete Core Files.

Now I want to do my changes like in this doku:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_TortoiseGit

- Creating a new branch
- commit changes - is it "master" for target 4.7 ?
- Push - is it /refs/for/master ?

Do I have to do anything with Gerrit, or is this done by git?

Kind regards,
Andrea