[TYPO3-dev] Extension Manager in T3 4.6

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:12:53 CET 2011

Yes, I updated the ext list from repository - and the update icon
actually appears. Quite nice, I have to admit!!!

As for the report on forge: I do not find the place where to put what.
If you could point me to the prober location, I will put a "request"
there - unless you want to do it, which would be perfectly fine for me.

The discussion was not on forge, I thing, but here somewhere on the
list, maybe in the one that is dedicated to the ext manager...

Thanks and have a nice weekend!
Robert