[TYPO3-dev] Extension Manager in T3 4.6

Michael typo3ml at schams.net
Sat Dec 10 01:18:42 CET 2011

On 10/12/11 10:16, Robert Wildling wrote:

> I cannot find the "update ext" button in the neew extension manager.
[...]
> There is a dropdown list with a menu called "Only display updatable
> extensions" - which just shows nothing. Is this one supposed to work?

Works perfectly fine for me (tested with TYPO3 4.6.0 Introduction
Package). Have you retrieved a new extension list from TER first?

The only thing I miss is an option to update an extension to a specific
version (in the case that more than one extension is available in TER).

> Also, there was a discussion once whether a date column should be
> introduced (the date of the ext's last update - enormely useful, in my
> opinion) or not. Is it still planned or already dropped?

I could not find a ticket in forge about this but I agree that this
would be a nice feature. Do you want to suggest this by a ticket at
forge.typo3.org?

Cheers
Michael