[TYPO3-dev] Bugs? Need help to confirm these 2 bugs before submitting to the bug list

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:27:00 CEST 2011

Thank you, guys!

And thanks for your hints, Björn! It's seems to be exactely that!

(Interesting to read that graphic buttons only submit x and y values of
the click position - which is supposed to HTML5. But IE6 and maybe
others did that all the time. Along with the new HTML5 box model (which
I consider a big improvement!) and the fact that is was Microsoft who
"invented" text editors in the web - was MS and IE right from the
beginning on and do they turn out to be the big winners now???)