[TYPO3-dev] Status of wiki.typo3.org

ktt kestutis98 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 13:48:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yes, finding newest TYPO3 documentation is quite confusing.
For example, I have searched recently for a new TCA tree (introduced to 4.5)
documentation and didn't find it. Although I did find some info bits on bugtrack, some on
blogs. But I accustomed to this.

For a new users, exploring TYPO3, it may seem discouraging.

Drupal has excellent central documentation at

http://drupal.org/documentation
which I think contributes a lot to it's popularity.

Regards,
Kast A.