[TYPO3-dev] Status of wiki.typo3.org

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Sat Aug 20 12:20:21 CEST 2011

Hey Nico,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will definitely need to bring some
order into the where and how of our documentation. At the moment there is no
team responsible for the overall distribution of information, but we do have a
documentation team as you might be aware of. The documentation team is doing a
great job concerning maintenance and creation of more general TYPO3
documentation. We use Forge now mainly as a hub for our projects and it would
seem wisest to me to put your documentation concerning your project there for now.

It would be my wish to get an editorial team together at some point after the
release of the new typo3.org that is responsible for the contents or rather the
organisation of that content on our websites.

gRTz

ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager