[TYPO3-dev] Workspace trouble in TYPO3 4.5

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Fri Aug 12 19:06:53 CEST 2011

Hi,
I think I might have demystified this problem. It seems that the
Workspaces module eats up a lot of memory. So, while the BE and FE run
fine with the memory I'd allocated to PHP, I needed to increase the
memory to get the workspaces to work at all times (they did work
erratically). As my PHP install had not been logging errors before, I
couldn't tell what was happening until I started playing around with
settings.

Cheers,
Christian