[TYPO3-dev] Loading a tap panel's content using ExtDirect in the frontend

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 5 11:25:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I'm not sure I understood everything.

> 1) you know that your new content should be in tab 2, so use an itemId
> for tab2. In success of request update the html
> tabs.getComponent('tab2').update(response.newHtml);
>
> 2) you want to show a new tab, send back config

Are you saying that I should render my tabs in some default state, then
call the ExtDirect method that I registered (for example in response to
a tab activation even) and then feed the result of the ExtDirect call
into the tab? Is that what you meant?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter