[TYPO3-dev] TypoSCript condition userfunc extremely slow

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 04:21:32 CEST 2011

Hello folks,

I'm using the following condition:

[userFunc = user_page_layout(1)]
	<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:EXT:hype_project/setup.txt">
[global]

The userFunc is defined in the ext_localconf.php:
https://gist.github.com/1119457

What's weird about it is:
* Page loads in 3 seconds when conditions in place.
* Without conditions page loads in 250 milliseconds.
* Uncached page seems to call the condition 2 times.
* Cached page seems to call the condition 3 times!!

What's this about? I can't figure out what's going on.

It also seems that the page needs 3 seconds to render
only if the condition returns TRUE. If it returns FALSE
the page is still being rendered in 250 milliseconds.

Is the problem the condition or the <INCLUDE /> part?
Is the page not cached if it returns TRUE? I'm running
TYPO3 on the GIT version "4.5.5-dev".

Thanks for your help and feedback!

Regards,
Thomas