[TYPO3-dev] I blame Git [was:Slow BE since 4.5.x]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:07:00 CEST 2011

Also I would say that we possibly reached the point where we do not need
more features in TYPO3 :) This is not bad, this happens to system that are
mature and contain almost everything users can dream of.

Regarding TYPO3 I can dream only about:
- speed improvements
- more editor-friendly UI
- less buggy releases

Personally I do not need anything else from TYPO3, so I am not motivated to
add a super-nice-cool-another-ajax-sliding-blinking-c001-feature. I have
pretty everything I need in TYPO3.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member