[TYPO3-dev] standard mailform does not support GET anymore?

Nicolas de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Thu Apr 21 11:00:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just tried to configure the standard mailform to use GET as method
instead of POST by adding
tt_content.mailform.20.method = get
in TS setup. The form is correct rendered with method="get" parameter
but the mail is not sent anymore. Tried it on 2 different machines with
TYPO 4.5.2 and with trunk. With POST everything works as expected.

Can anyone confirm this?

I stumbled over this, when trying to debug, why the form can't be send
via ajax. There I also have the problem that the perfect same POST (or
GET) parameter send via ajax don't work.

Is there some new special validation magic included?

Thanks for help,
Nico