[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE since 4.5.x

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Apr 21 06:19:36 CEST 2011

Am 21.04.2011 00:56, schrieb Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer:
> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> Probably there is a better solution for detecting a double click.
>
> Maybe trigger the "edit page title" function
> with "long-press" instead of double click?
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Please report the click / delay function to the usability team
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/usability

thanks in advice

One thing is the preload behaviour bug (discussed some time ago in the
englisch list - improving that value helped me a lot.

Additionally we should evaluate - if 200ms are enough for a double click ...

Another solution would be to display a small pen when hovering a page
title and make inline editing with the pen. this way we can completly
ignore the double click.

Regards
Kay