[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE since 4.5.x

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Apr 21 06:30:07 CEST 2011

Ah Helmut,

i had the additional idea to put the modules which are loaded once into
an own iframe which is located in a stack (extjs provides and UI
component for that).

This way extjs based modules (like trashbin and em) would just receive
an event with a new uid and the old ones get reloaded.

Using JS for opening the modules the logic could be implemented in
existing functions without changes for current modules. New ones just
need to register and listen on the event ;)

This idea was refused by dimitry and other core devs ...

Regards
Kay