[TYPO3-dev] ExtJs in the TYPO3 BE how-to questions?

Alban Cousinié lists at mind2machine.com
Tue Apr 19 10:23:28 CEST 2011

Hi François,

Maybe you can try putting you content in <div class="myScrollableItem"> with
the following css style applied to it :

.myScrollableItem{
	width:640px;
	height:480px;
	overflow:scroll;
}

When the content height will exceed the div height of 480px, a scrollbar
should appear on the side of the div.

Regards,

Alban