[TYPO3-dev] ExtJs in the TYPO3 BE how-to questions?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 18 21:46:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

> it's ok to do so, but we already have a file you should include:
> t3lib(js/extjs/notifications.js
>
> There you find some predefined message boxes and windows for easy usage, eg
> TYPO3.Dialog.InformationDialog(config)
> TYPO3.Dialog.QuestionDialog(config)
> a.s.o.
>
> But it's not mandatory to use these. In same file we have windows that
> have already the css classes for TYPO3, so that makes life bit easier.

I'm coming back belatedly to this thread. I started trying out both the
dialogs and windows defined in notifications.js, but I'm stumbling on a
problem. The content I need to display is quite large. It is taken from
some hidden div in the BE module itself (I know, I should probably load
it using ExtDirect) and it makes the window higher than the screen
height. How can I limit the height but make the area inside the window
scrollable, so that all content can be seen?

As an aside, if I go the ExtDirect way, how do I get the content into
the window?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter