[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.6 and 4.4.3

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 30 17:43:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 30-9-2010 17:31, Christian Hennecke wrote:
> First thing I got after updates where concerned calls from customers
> because of a nag screen about having used TYPO3 for more than three
> months and donating. Whoever came up with that great idea: You have done
> the project a disservice.

That was decided in the Q&A meeting with the Association at
T3CON09-Frankfurt supported by a large number of Association members who
were present. [1]

Besides, you could have disabled the screen for your customers in the
Install Tool, by setting [BE][allowDonateWindow] = 0

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13868

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert