[TYPO3-dev] Bug 8314: rtehtmlarea: Argument 1 passed to t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule() must be an array, null given

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Sep 29 18:43:09 CEST 2010

Hi Felix,

> I not allowed to reopen nor comment the ticket.
I am surprised. You need to login into the bugtracker to be allowed to
reopen the issue.

  Should I open a new one?

Please do.

> I cannot reproduce the issue, but I got an email from someone using my
> extension and TYPO3 4.4.2. The problem was confirmed by the well known
> german hoster Mittwald.
I need to know how to reproduce.

> So the patch was never commited or what?
It was committed to TYPO3 4.3 which was trunk at the time. But the same
function was further modified during development of TYPO3 4.4 (to get
the RTE to work with advanced FE editing, if I recall right). So this is
some kind of regression.

Regards,
Stanislas