[TYPO3-dev] Bug 8314: rtehtmlarea: Argument 1 passed to t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule() must be an array, null given

Felix Nagel info at felixnagel.com
Wed Sep 29 18:21:31 CEST 2010

Hey Stanislav,

I not allowed to reopen nor comment the ticket. Should I open a new one?

I cannot reproduce the issue, but I got an email from someone using my
extension and TYPO3 4.4.2. The problem was confirmed by the well known
german hoster Mittwald.

So the patch was never commited or what?

Grüße
*Felix Nagel*

Bethesdastraße 16
20535 Hamburg