[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Scheduler problem - URGENT!

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Sep 20 18:16:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I've found something strange. In "ext_autoload.php" I have somthing like
> this:
> return array('tx_myclass_scheduler' => t3lib_extMgm::extPath('myext') .
> 'class.tx_myclass_scheduler.php');
and
 > Class '...' not found in
.../typo3_src-4.3.3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 4957
why don't you post the real code? hard to guess, when the important
things are censored out!

> Now, if I change extension key in extPath function to something that's
> not installed he says: "TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "myextt" was
> NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)" which is correct, but if I change
> my file name to something completely wrong, like
> "class.it_doesnt_work.php" he finds no problems.
Of course, that's totally right behavior: extPath() checks its argument
and fails, if you're asking for a not installed extension.
Adding entries to the autoloader with wrong paths doesn't necessarily
cause error messages, but will later fail with class not found error,
when makeInstance() is called for the first time.

So check, whether your ext_autoload.php really contains the right class
name as key. Otherwise scheduler will not find it.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert