[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Scheduler problem - URGENT!

Michal Krypczyk michal at alternet.nl
Mon Sep 20 17:00:23 CEST 2010

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your response.
No, there are no problems you've mentioned.

I've found something strange. In "ext_autoload.php" I have somthing like this:
return array('tx_myclass_scheduler' => t3lib_extMgm::extPath('myext') .
'class.tx_myclass_scheduler.php');

Now, if I change extension key in extPath function to something that's not
installed he says: "TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "myextt" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)" which is correct, but if I change my file name to
something completely wrong, like "class.it_doesnt_work.php" he finds no problems.

:(

Regards,
Michał