[TYPO3-dev] Setting up feeditadvanced

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Fri Sep 17 18:28:52 CEST 2010

  Hello list,

nevermind, it actually is just like described if the assigned user/
-group doesn't have page module access. But as the full tree including
clickmenu is shown, it is a bit misleading in my opinion (maybe dim the
icons/ disable clickmenu in a future release). Anyways, I'd like to hide
the toolbar/ admin panel for those low-privileged users - as there's no
need for it. Anyone know of an option to do so?

Cheers

J. Lingott

J. Lingott worte: