[TYPO3-dev] Setting up feeditadvanced

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Fri Sep 17 17:39:59 CEST 2010

  Hi list,

a plugin which I am developing contains (or rather should contain) the
capability to edit tt_news records of a special type on the frontend.
The procedure works nice for admin users or those having access to the
full page tree.
While digging into the configuration of feeditadvanced, I stumbled over
a comment saying users need to have access to all pages from the one
where frontend editing takes place up to the root page. But as those
users are actually no page admins or moderators they should not be able
to access the full page tree (actually no pages at all, just the general
record storage page of tt_news and for sure the page where the frontend
editing takes place).

Regards

Joerg Lingott