[TYPO3-dev] hook for overwrite or for new markers in substituteMarkerArray

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Sep 14 15:57:15 CEST 2010

Hi!

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
> Thanks for letting me know before I would loose time to prepare patch.

I do not think you will lose time. Firsts, you will have to look into the
core. Secondly, you will need to think how you can overcome the problems
that I outlined. That would be a real challenge and if you can find
workarounds, that would make you much more experienced with TYPO3. Thirdly,
any such patch would raise your experience :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member