[TYPO3-dev] Turning off auto resize of some boxes in the TYPO3 BE

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Sep 14 04:55:31 CEST 2010

hey all,

in the BE of TYPO3 4.4.2 there are the boxes like 'keywords',
'Abstract',
'Description' etc. You can expand them with the mouse, and they stay
there nicely
However, as soon as you start typing the scroll back to minimize size
which is most
irritating and not respectful to my initial wish to make it big ;)

I looked under user settings, but there was not setting to keep the
size I set initially,
is there any other setting I should consider?

Ries