[TYPO3-dev] Extbase/Fluid Projects?

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Sun Sep 12 23:56:19 CEST 2010

On 12.09.2010 23:21, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> A few reasons for the low number of completed extensions are:
> - extbase / fluid are pretty new (less than a year ago extbase and fluid
> came bundled with TYPO3)
> - [...]

Of course you are right and I was definitely not expecting more than a
handful of project, but to be honest "hype store" seems to be the only
publicly available "real" extbase extension I know.

My question was more intended to see if there are any already started
extbase projects. I don't want to start something new if there is
already some common ground.

I would be pretty interested in an extbase news solution but as it seems
I will have to start from ground zero... :p [blog example should cover
some needed features]

[1]: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-hype_store