[TYPO3-dev] A proper way to give up an extension?

Lina Wolf liste at linawolf.de
Wed Sep 1 11:10:27 CEST 2010

  Hello List,

is there some way of communication if you want to give up the
maintainance of an extension? I got the feeling that there are a lot of
extensions lying around in the TER that are widely used but not
maintained. Usually you develop such an extension for a certain project
and then have no time to really maintain it unless you need it again.

So I wonder, if we had something like a pool where I could say: I give
up the maintainance of this extension, someone want to pick it up? And
where you can have a look: The hold on that extension was given up,
maybe I can do something...

What do you think?

--
Liebe Grüße Lina Wolf