[TYPO3-dev] Deploy localconf.php from test to live system

Sebastian Fischer sf at marketing-factory.de
Thu Oct 28 08:13:30 CEST 2010

Hi Nico,

please dont get me wrong, but i dont get the point. Usualy settings made
for the live system dont change that often. So there is no need to put
this changes in localconf.php directly. And settings made on the
development site need a manual review anyway.

Its not done with only changing in the install tool and then fire and
forget it. And at the end of the day a release needs planing and not
only copying. So beside activating and deactivating an extensions there
is not that much that would change after a move to the enviroment file.

Greetings
Sebastian