[TYPO3-dev] indexed_search and usergroups

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Oct 21 13:30:24 CEST 2010

Am 21.10.2010 12:27, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Hello List,
>
> my current problem:
> I was logged in as a frontenduser and searchresults displays me content
> of pages which have restrictions only. I don't get results of normal pages.
> When I log out I get results of normal pages. (This is correct)
>
> What I have done:
> I created a site crawler configuration record into rootpage with
> usergroup 1,2,3 and a second configuration record with no usergroups.
>
> I have an idea:
> In the wiki I found some informations regarding this usergroup problems.
> I think I have to define some usergroup combinations. So...if I want my
> user to also find normal content in searchresults I have to add
> usergroup 0,-2 to my configuration record. But there is no option for
> doing so.
> OK...I can add this by TSconfig, but in crawler documentation you can
> read: "This is still possible (fully backwards compatible) but not
> recommended."
>
> So...please tell me how do you think to solve this?
>
> Stefan
>
> I use TYPO3 4.4.4

I just hidden all site crawler configuration records but they appear in
the list of configuration records in ext scheduler. I think this is a
mistake.
Then I have created all records the old way by TSconfig:

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
	pagetree =
	pagetree {
		procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex
		baseUrl = http://ebs.ebs250.de/
	}
	feuser-level0 < .pagetree
	feuser-level0.userGroups = 21
	feuser-level1 < .pagetree
	feuser-level1.userGroups = 1,21
	feuser-level2 < .pagetree
	feuser-level2.userGroups = 2,1,21
}

But the configuration names (pagetree, feuser-level0, ...) don't appears
in the list of configuration records in scheduler.

The question is the same: How to configure usergroups correctly?

Stefan