[TYPO3-dev] indexed_search and usergroups

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Oct 21 12:27:51 CEST 2010

Hello List,

my current problem:
I was logged in as a frontenduser and searchresults displays me content
of pages which have restrictions only. I don't get results of normal pages.
When I log out I get results of normal pages. (This is correct)

What I have done:
I created a site crawler configuration record into rootpage with
usergroup 1,2,3 and a second configuration record with no usergroups.

I have an idea:
In the wiki I found some informations regarding this usergroup problems.
I think I have to define some usergroup combinations. So...if I want my
user to also find normal content in searchresults I have to add
usergroup 0,-2 to my configuration record. But there is no option for
doing so.
OK...I can add this by TSconfig, but in crawler documentation you can
read: "This is still possible (fully backwards compatible) but not
recommended."

So...please tell me how do you think to solve this?

Stefan

I use TYPO3 4.4.4