[TYPO3-dev] Bug #15794 Sysext Modules are shown in Module Menu, even though extensions are not installed

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 18 09:55:13 CEST 2010

On 18-10-2010 9:15, Søren Malling wrote:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15794
>
> There was a lot of discussion that day on IRC about moving the
> definition of the modules to somewhere else, but no final descision
> was made.

I just tested current trunk and there really is no problem with that
array. If I remove "Access" (perm) then it is removed from the menu,
even though it is present in the array.

Only use for this array seems to be the order of the sections and the
order of the modules. If you remove the array order is determined by

Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl