[TYPO3-dev] Bug #15794 Sysext Modules are shown in Module Menu, even though extensions are not installed

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:15:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

At the bug day in september i found this issue in the TYPO3 Core after
some functions (filelist, em etc.) was moved to sysext.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15794

There was a lot of discussion that day on IRC about moving the
definition of the modules to somewhere else, but no final descision
was made.

This issue should be solved before 4.5, but I haven't been working on
it since the bug day, because there was no final decision. I'm not
able to find the IRC history, sorry!

If someone from the core team will take the time to write a wanted
solution I will like to solve it.

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk