[TYPO3-dev] TBE_MODULES_EXT and eID

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Thu Oct 14 09:31:55 CEST 2010

  Hi again,

and thanks for your time Dmitry!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> eID is for lightweight calls in Frontend only. TYPO3 is not fully
> initialized in case of eID.

Yes that's clear, its just as the extension is for adding content
elements to other content elements (and locks plugins if adding it would
be recursive) by referencing system folders to content elements, I would
need this global to be initialized. What I found is TBE_STYLES for
instance can be initialized by adding t3lib/stddb/tables.php (which is
doing nothing but that). Maybe you or anyone else can give me a hint how
to do something similar for TBE_MODULES_EXT.

Cheers and best regards

J. Lingott