[TYPO3-dev] New stdWrap Features for TYPO3 4.5

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 8 08:42:49 CEST 2010

Hi Devs.

For those of you who don't follow the core list on a regular base.
Yesterday I published a patch that will implement all that nice stdWrap stuff we have started to develop at the Pimp my TypoScript workshop at T3DD10.
As mentioned in the presentation at T3CON, this patch needs your testing and some votes in the core list.

So check out http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15928 and test it with your own TypoScript to make sure everything will sitll be running smoothly in 4.5
If this is the case go to the core list and give the RFC a +1 by reading and/or testing.

TIA

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de