[TYPO3-dev] indexed_search + crawler + Extbase-based extension's data

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Oct 5 22:34:42 CEST 2010

Am 04.10.10 11:48, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

> Theoretically crawler is not only about indexed search. It walsk the page
> tree and calls configured callbacks: indexed search, publishing, caching,
> etc. It would be good to have it separate exactly because it is not bound
> to indexed search.
>
> The main problem with crawler is the quality of the code. It is one of the
> worst that I ever saw...

in the private dev version of solr we have the concept of a indexing
queue. there we write all the changes by the be users and add them to
the solr index.

maybe it would be interessting to discus the need of a general action
queue that would trigger action like: publishing pages, clear the
varnish cache and many more.

olivier