[TYPO3-dev] tt_news getRelatedCObj

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Mon Oct 4 14:39:13 CEST 2010

  Hello list,

my tt_news installation contains some extra news type. When trying to
render the related cObj with an entry of that type, am not getting a
link, just the title. As tt_news actually generates the link and
rendering the single cObj does not output any link wrap around the
title, I am assuming problems with my TS setup for getRelatedCObj. But
all types are defined there and the new type just gets another icon,
other code is same as for default.

     getRelatedCObject = COA
     getRelatedCObject {
         # groupBy =
         orderBy = datetime desc

         10 = CASE
         10.key.field = type
         # settings for 'normal' related news
         10.default = COA
         10.default {
             wrap = <dd> | </dd>
             5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
             10 = TEXT
             10.field = title
             10.typolink.additionalParams.data = register:newsAddParams
             10.typolink.useCacheHash = 1
             20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
         }
         # settings for related news, that point to internal pages
         10.1 = COA
         10.1 {
             wrap = <dd> | </dd>
             5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
             5.file = EXT:tt_news/res/tt_news_article.gif
             10 = TEXT
             10.field = title
             10.typolink.parameter.field = page
             20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
         }
         # settings for related news, that point to external URLs
         10.2 = COA
         10.2 {
             wrap = <dd> | </dd>
             5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
             5.file = EXT:tt_news/res/tt_news_exturl.gif
             10 = TEXT
             10.field = title
             10.typolink.parameter.field = ext_url
             20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
         }
         # settings for related news, that are reviews
         10.3 = COA
         10.3 {
             wrap = <dd> | </dd>
             5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
             5.file = EXT:tx_ttnews_article/res/gfx/tt_news_review.gif
             10 = TEXT
             10.field = uid
             10.wrap = ###REVIEW_ | ###
             20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
         }
         10.4 = COA
         10.4 {
             wrap = <dd> | </dd>
             5 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.5
             5.file = EXT:dmaps/res/gfx/tt_news_addtype.gif
             10 = TEXT
             10.field = title
             10.typolink.additionalParams.data = register:newsAddParams
             10.typolink.useCacheHash = 1
             20 < plugin.tt_news.tmp.20
         }
     }

Maybe someone can push me from seeing the wood for the trees.

Regards

J. Lingott