[TYPO3-dev] Header auf HTML element

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Thu Nov 18 16:37:05 CET 2010

Am 18.11.10 14:46, schrieb Lorenz Ulrich:
> Hi everyone
>
> Content element HTML in TYPO3 offers almost the same wrapping
> functionality as any other content element, frames, before, after, ...
>
> But the "header" field in the HTML content element is called "Name" and
> is (at least in my installations) not at all reflected in frontend
> rendering.

The HTML element's field "name" is used for describing the content
contained in the HTML element.
There are very few rare occasions where you want something like "hands
off!" in the name field.

> Wouldn't it be nice to have the same header functionality (including
> type, alignement) for the HTML element as for the other CEs?

Not really.
I do understand your concern, but you do realize this is all typoscript,
right?
Simply do, what you want to do with it until it fits your needs.

try this (untested):
tt_content.html >
tt_content.html {
   10 =< lib.stdheader
   20 = TEXT
   20.field = bodytext
}

Do all your other stuff in TCA and you're set :)

cheers
Mathias

--
Ernesto, Nov. 9th 2010:
"In the graphics generation routines of TYPO3 *anything* could cause a