[TYPO3-dev] Header auf HTML element

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 18 15:49:15 CET 2010

Hi,

> But the "header" field in the HTML content element is called "Name" and
> is (at least in my installations) not at all reflected in frontend
> rendering.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to have the same header functionality (including
> type, alignement) for the HTML element as for the other CEs?

I would rather say no, as the HTML content element is reserved (in my
mind) for some very special cases where you can't display what you need
with other regular content elements, plug-ins or FCEs. If it happened
that I would need a header before a HTML content element, then I would
use a Header content element. But that's just me.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter