[TYPO3-dev] cache framework - exception in apc backend when no space is left

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Mon Nov 8 15:52:09 CET 2010

Hi,

On 08.11.2010 15:34, Christian Kuhn wrote:

> test it. So: I still hope we will get redis for 4.5, and I'll start with
> the back port as soon as it's committed to FLOW3.

i stumbled upon an extension that already provides a redis backend:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/rediscache/current/
Did work just fine on my local machine, but i didn't do an extensive test.

> Correct, the naming is plain wrong at this place, it should have been
> called t3lib_cache_backend_MemcacheBackend (or maybe
> MemcacheMemcacheBackend to give room for MemcachedMemcacheBackend).
> Correct way would be to rename the class and deprecate the old one. I'm
> unsure how FLOW3 handles those things, but it should be fixed there in
> the first place. This issue is not my personal TOP1.

Ok, i will file a bugreport for FLOW3 then. It has not much priority for
me either, but it will sureley prevent some headaches ;)

Regards,
Andreas