[TYPO3-dev] cache framework - exception in apc backend when no space is left

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Sun Nov 7 22:46:59 CET 2010

Am 07.11.10 22:00, schrieb Andreas Kiessling:

>> Ah, okay.. didn't recognize that there are two PHP extensions. Thought
>> it has been only nitch-picking.
>
> Have a look at
> http://code.google.com/p/memcached/wiki/PHPClientComparison
>
> They have similar api which makes it even harder to distinguish...

I have to add: i couldn't get memcached to work on osx (from macports).
It compiled fine, but my adjusted cache backend caused lots of
segmentation faults in apache. I don't know how good it works on the
usual webservers, but from what i have read so far, it should be pretty
stable.

Regards,
Andreas