[TYPO3-dev] RFC #16258: Feature: Add Khmer language to TYPO3 core

Visay Keo keo.visay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:34:50 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

Thank you for your advising.

> I'm unsure what our policy is for new languages, in principle new
> features can only go into trunk.
>
> Please send RFCs to the typo3.teams.core group/list and attach the patch.

It's ok to just go to the trunk. I have now changed and sent to core
list now with the patch.

> One question: Did you read any information that you should send it to
> the dev list? Just wondering, as there have been several RFCs in this
> list within the last days - so not that there's somewhere wrong
> information written down.

I read down to the mail format and scroll up a bit see the TYPO3-dev
list followed by "All postings should be sent in plain text format (no
HTML mails) and must carry the sender's real name in the "From" header
of the mail." So I thought it is the list I should write to. Sorry, it's
my careless reading.

Thank you so much for giving direction.

Cheers,
Visay