[TYPO3-dev] RFC #16258: Feature: Add Khmer language to TYPO3 core

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Nov 5 10:05:56 CET 2010

On 05.11.10 09:57, Keo Visay wrote:
> This is an SVN patch request.
> Type: New feature
> Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16258
> Branches: TYPO3_4-4 & trunk
> Problem: Khmer language is not yet part of the core
> Solution: Make changes to the core files to add "km" to the TYPO3
> language in the same way as
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/repository/revisions/2486

Hi Keo,

thanks for your RFC, we're looking forward to Khmer!

I'm unsure what our policy is for new languages, in principle new
features can only go into trunk.

Please send RFCs to the typo3.teams.core group/list and attach the patch.
One question: Did you read any information that you should send it to
the dev list? Just wondering, as there have been several RFCs in this
list within the last days - so not that there's somewhere wrong
information written down.

Kind regards
Steffen

--