[TYPO3-dev] grey/old skin for 4.4

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon May 31 12:13:08 CEST 2010

JoH asenau wrote:
> I guess this will depend on how happy the people will be with the new
> design. Especially the very hard contrast between the top and major bars and
> the background of the working area is - well - lets call it "questionable".

I personally like it; the old skin felt a bit like "a paler shade of
grey" :-)

Contrast can be useful and in this case it realy helps to get a better
overview of what's on the screen (at least that's how I personally feel
about it).

> But since the default will be having no skin at all, thus no hassle with
> hardcoded images, icons and CSS, I guess there will be more people willing
> to create a modified skin for TYPO3 than before.

You're welcome recreate the old skin!

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert