[TYPO3-dev] grey/old skin for 4.4

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 31 11:48:00 CEST 2010

>> no. I guess it will be available as extension later. Seperation isn't
>> finished 100%, aim was to release old_skin and maybe t3skin_retro as
>> extension in TER.
>
> It was a plan/idea. But I will not do it and I think nobody else, too.

I guess this will depend on how happy the people will be with the new
design. Especially the very hard contrast between the top and major bars and
the background of the working area is - well - lets call it "questionable".

But since the default will be having no skin at all, thus no hassle with
hardcoded images, icons and CSS, I guess there will be more people willing
to create a modified skin for TYPO3 than before.

Maybe it will not be an exact copy of the original skin, but a look-alike
"retro" skin then.

We'll see

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian