[TYPO3-dev] Synchronise Features freeze and Bugdays

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Mon May 3 06:15:59 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-03 00:05, Benjamin Mack wrote:

> I'd rather sync releases with events like T3DD10 - it's great that it
> can serve as a kick off for 4.5 where we can develop new things directly
> for the next version, and don't have the pressure of the feature freeze.
> This way, maybe this "winter sleep" will not repeat during the
> development phase of 4.5. What do you think?

T3DD don't exist on this side of the Atlantic. ;)

And yes I agree that T3DD are perfect to kickstart new versions.

> Remember, it took 18 months to develop 4.3... so we're getting better
> here with the schedule ;-)

Most of us know yes. And frankly I think 9 months is a nice number of
month to "deliver" a software. ;)

See you in Dallas in a few weeks Benni!

PS: To everybody, there's no volcano with weird name in Texas guys, get
your plane tickets to attend T3CON-Dallas 2010. Now!

Patrick