[TYPO3-dev] OpenOffice woes - content listed got messed up

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Wed Mar 31 22:02:48 CEST 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:27:42 +0300 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Ries van Twisk wrote:
>> I know about the solutions, but some people don't care.
>
> Should we do something about such people than? Like hode extensions in
> TER until they learn how to use tools properly? :) Of course, we should
> have a validation too for manuals (like a "download and preview" tool on
> typo3.org).

do you mean the extension 'manualpreview'[1]?

that's no working extension. it is just a extension stub build by
kickstarter :-(
if there is more than that I have not found it: at least it does not work
out og the box
AND: it has no manual(!)
a shame for an extension which will support creation of (clean) manuals

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/manualpreview/current/

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html