[TYPO3-dev] Development/Integration/Staging/Production Practice for TYPO3

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Mar 29 14:48:01 CEST 2010

Am 29.03.10 10:10, schrieb ben van 't ende:

> Are there already any experiences around of having to deal with such a
> situation? In what way would this be do-able in a TYPO3 environment?

if we would find a way on how two typo3 installations could speak to
each other, then this would be a great help.

this would involve:

a) pages and content
b) files
c) extensions
d) templates of all sorts

having an API would be the first step i guess (ups there it was the 3
Letter word)

another way is the L1ON Mechanisms and the Language Workspaces of AOE.

Olivier