[TYPO3-dev] alt_intro.php module screen customization

Elías Fernández eliasfernandez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:27:57 CET 2010

Hello list,
We are developing a project with lot of users with differents profiles (
news manager, file edition with dam, content editor, etc...). We normally
explain directly how to use the typo3, but in this project we want to create
videotutorial with the most repetitive tasks. Now, i want to have in the
first page of the backend administration (alt_intro.php), the list of
videotutorials.

Have you ever adapt this screen in an specific project ? Is there any
extension that allows that ?

Thanks in advance and excuse my english

Elías Fernández Velázquez
http://www.ipts.es