[TYPO3-dev] win32 apache + mod_fcgid: Incorrect SCRIPT_NAME variable returned by t3lib_div.getIndpEnv : [t3ver: 4.3.2]

Mega Manfred megamanfred at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:22:12 CET 2010

The SCRIPT_NAME variable is prefixed by a drive letter when using
apache+fcgid on win32.
This needs to be stripped of for typo3 to run. I did the same config using
mod_php, and there these variables are initialized correctly.

tested with only mod_fcgid > SCRIPT_NAME: C:/cms/typo3/install/index.php

tested with only mod_php > SCRIPT_NAME: /cms/typo3/install/index.php

Workaround patch:

At the end of case 'SCRIPT_NAME'

if (substr(PHP_OS, 1, 3) == 'WIN' && PHP_SAPI = 'cgi-fcgi' &&
substr($retVal, 1, 1) == ':') {
 $retVal = substr($retVal, 2);
}

There is probably a much cleaner workaround. Could this exception situation
be dealt with in later ver?

For extra info on my config: megamanfred[AT]gmail[DOT]com