[TYPO3-dev] PageRender and USER_INT Plugins

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Mar 14 16:03:50 CET 2010

Hi,

Susanne Moog schrieb:
> Hey Steffen, hey all,
>
> Am 13.03.2010 19:06, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> yes, that is true. It's because of the render mechanism of INT-objects
>> in pagegen, they are rendered after complete page generation using
>> placeholder vars which are replaced after.
>>
>> I don't see an easy workaround for this problem.
>
> as we had to search for a workaround just last week for the exact same
> problem here is a short proposal:
>
> What if you had a certain reserved method name in a plugin that is
> called independet of the normal caching mechanism? Like you have a main
> method and a main_noCache method that is always called.
>
> Then you could be shure that for every rendering of the page all
> stylesheets are in the pagerenderer array.
>
> What do you think? Would this be possible?

not really. The complete plugin isn't rendered if it's UNT, so how would
you extract that data?

A possible workaround would be an extra userfunction driven by TS, like
page.1000 = USER
page.1000.userFunc = tx_myext_pageHeader

But it should only be loaded if plugin is on the requested page. Not
elegant, but a possibility.

vg Steffen