[TYPO3-dev] PageRender and USER_INT Plugins

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Mar 13 22:54:13 CET 2010

Hey Steffen, hey all,

Am 13.03.2010 19:06, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> yes, that is true. It's because of the render mechanism of INT-objects
> in pagegen, they are rendered after complete page generation using
> placeholder vars which are replaced after.
>
> I don't see an easy workaround for this problem.

as we had to search for a workaround just last week for the exact same
problem here is a short proposal:

What if you had a certain reserved method name in a plugin that is
called independet of the normal caching mechanism? Like you have a main
method and a main_noCache method that is always called.

Then you could be shure that for every rendering of the page all
stylesheets are in the pagerenderer array.

What do you think? Would this be possible?

Best regards,

Susanne